2014 Digital Inclusion Forum
2014 Digital Inclusion Forum Materials
January 17, 8:00 - noon at Best Buy Headquarters.
Special thanks to Best Buy for providing the conference space and continential breakfast.
See attachments below for agenda, resources and presentations from the Forum.
Digital Inclusion Meet Up Schedule for Remainder of 2014
Lunch will be provided - Thanks to Comcast! All sessions are 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 14
- Location: Neighborhood House, St. Paul
- Featured program: Comcast Digital Connectors
- Friday, May 9
- Friday, October 10
Data - a few references are provided here for convenience.
- Connect Minnesota
- Minnesota Internet Survey - 2012
- Minneapolis Community Technology Survey - 2013
Event planning team:
- Kara Schommer, Director of Programs, Neighborhood House
- Elise Ebhardt, Interagency Coordinator, City of Minneapolis IT Department
- Angie Willardson, Employment Technology Manager, Project for Pride in Living
- John Richard, Adult Education Coordinator, Pillsbury United Communities-Waite House
- Joel Krogstad, Program Director, CTEP AmeriCorps Program - St. Paul Neighborhood Network
- Deb Morris, Community Relations, Best Buy
|Action Ideas from Small Group Discussions.pdf||89.77 KB|
|Small Group Discussions.docx||118.53 KB|
|2014 Digital Inclusion Forum Announcement.pdf||353.59 KB|
|Presenters and Resources-Continue the Connections.pdf||340.52 KB|
|Digital Inclusion Vision Worksheet.pdf||12.66 KB|
|Racial Equity and Technology.pdf||8.16 MB|
|Governor's Broadband Task Force and State of MN Initiatives.pdf||2.46 MB|
|TC Media Alliance-Digital Divide.pdf||2.19 MB|
|CTEP Civic Engagement Projects.pdf||1001.94 KB|
|St. Paul Public Library and Northstar Standards.pdf||638.64 KB|
|Pillsbury United Communities-Tech Ed-Youth Coding Initiatives.pdf||1.25 MB|
|Reve Academy Overview.pdf||5.59 MB|
|Low Cost Computer and Internet Resources-Mpls.pdf||116.24 KB|
|Online Employment Tools Handout.pdf||2.52 MB|